JKA has extensive experience in all the elements of project management vital to the control of the project: scheduling, cost control, value engineering, contract documentation and management, as well as coordination of consultants and contractors. The ultimate goal for all construction projects is successful completion. The 'Project Management' service offered by JKA brings the resources together to achieve this goal. The staff at JKA have many years of construction experience. JKA applies the collective experience of our project team to provide solutions and strategies to meet our clients' objectives. Our project management services range from support services to full management contracts.
Key Project Management Services Include:
- Construction management
- Owners representative
- Pre-construction "Constructability Evaluations"
- Course of construction assesments
- Resource recommendations
- Progress payment assessments
- Material / products evaluations
- Change order review / recommendations or negotiations
- Project close-out inspections and documentation
- Strategic / program planning
- Quality assurance / quality control
- Scheduling review, up-date, and documentation
- Meeting facilitator